Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "marcelkoch.net" <ma...@gmx.de> on 2007/08/07 19:41:07 UTC

Which dependecies in maven to use Classes generated by wsdl2java?

Hello everbody,

I generated Java classes with the maven code-gen plugin and I wanted to test
it. I added cxf-tools-wsdl2java to my dependencies but I didn't worked out.
Step by step I added sveral dependencies to get it done but I don't think
this is the right way.
Could you tell which else cxf dependency I have to add to make it work?

These are my current pom dependencies:
<dependencies>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>junit</groupId>
			<artifactId>junit</artifactId>
			<version>3.8.1</version>
			<scope>test</scope>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>com.sun.xml.ws</groupId>
			<artifactId>jaxws-rt</artifactId>
			<version>2.1EA1</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
			<artifactId>cxf-tools-wsdl2java</artifactId>
			<version>2.0-incubator-M1</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj</groupId>
			<artifactId>saaj-impl</artifactId>
			<version>1.3</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>com.sun.xml.stream.buffer</groupId>
			<artifactId>streambuffer</artifactId>
			<version>0.2</version>
		</dependency>
	</dependencies>

Many thanks
Marcel

Re: Which dependecies in maven to use Classes generated by wsdl2java?

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
Hi,

wsdl2java is just a tool to generate the code, since you have your code
generated, that means the code gen is successful.
The question basically is you want to test the generated code with
maven, right?

Well, in case it's a jaxws soap application , you at least need the
rt-frontend-jaxws, put it in, and see what happens,
if can get more info turn on the -X, from which you should know which
jar is left.

Let me know if this helps, and you can share what you got, i'll put it
on wiki. that helps others

Cheers,
James