Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Pieter De Wit <pi...@vodacom.co.za> on 2003/01/21 20:48:14 UTC

Access methodes for INSync Systems mirror

Hello Guys,

INSync Systems' mirror can also be accessed via ftp at
ftp://ftp.insync.za.net/pub/mirrors/apache.org/

Thanks,

Pieter

Re: Access methodes for INSync Systems mirror

Posted by Thom May <th...@positive-internet.com>.
* Pieter De Wit (pieter@vodacom.co.za) wrote :
> Hey Joshua,
>
> I totally forgot about that ! It should be fine now.

Looks good, thanks!
You're live.
Cheers,
-Thom

Re: Access methodes for INSync Systems mirror

Posted by Pieter De Wit <pi...@vodacom.co.za>.
Hey Joshua,

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.