Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/26 07:53:19 UTC

squid + om

Hi,

Dose anyone know how to use squid in front of OM?
I am trying to use squid as reverse proxy for OM, http is complete,
but flash?, rtmp? have something issue, i got
'NetConnection.Connect.Failed' message on the screen that should be
show as a room.
I guess need a setting something in squid, but what is it?

Thx

Ono

Re: squid + om

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Maybe this would be a good addition to the project's wiki in the
configuration section.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: squid + om

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
great!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: squid + om

Posted by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com>.

Re: squid + om

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Flash client is unable to connect to the server
please search for mod_proxy solution at openmeetings.markmail.org

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: squid + om

Posted by Fernando <jo...@gmail.com>.

--

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: squid + om

Posted by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com>.
To confirm,  what a kind of trouble make show

Re: squid + om

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR