Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by HussainP <hu...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/13 13:23:43 UTC

How to Browse Messages that have been consumed and are stored in the archive files ?

Hi,

ActiveMQ allows to store messages that are consumed into an archive
directory.
It creates datafiles for the same, How can one browse through it ?

Thanks,
Hussain

Re: How to Browse Messages that have been consumed and are stored in the archive files ?

Posted by HussainP <hu...@gmail.com>.
I tried that but as you mentioned only unacked messages would get processed.

On using a Jdbc Store; messages would be there in a table, that can be
easily viewed (acked,unacked ..).
Similar way, can we use some (activemq) api or tool to browse thru all
messages (acked,unacked..) in the archive ?

Thanks,
Hussain

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by HussainP <hu...@gmail.com>.