Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nirmish Dholakia <ni...@c-sam.com> on 2010/06/19 01:46:19 UTC

SSL communication problem with axis webservice client

Hi Group,

I need to use custom secure socket factory while communicating through axis
client to use self signed certificate . But even if I set custom factory
using System

.setProperty("org.apache.axis.components.net.SocketFactory","myfactory") ,
default (i.e.JSSESocketFactory) only getting called.

I also tried using AxisProperties.setProperty() but no luck, I am missing
anything?

Can anybody help?

Re: SSL communication problem with axis webservice client

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
As part of the promotion of the Axis project to a top level project,
we have decided to create separate mailing lists for Axis 1 and Axis2.
For all Axis 1 related questions please subscribe and post to
axis1-java-user@axis.apache.org. Thanks!

Andreas