Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/21 19:16:48 UTC

Re: [continuum] BUILD ERROR: Apache Incubator Trinidad Podling

On 9/21/06, Continuum@myfaces.zones.apache.org
<mr...@myfaces.zones.apache.org> wrote:
> Online report :
> Build Error:
> Provider message: The svn command failed.
> Command output:
> svn: Working copy '.' locked
> svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)
> Type 'svn help' for usage.

I added a Troubleshooting section and this 'problem' to the wiki.  Is
this one that resolves on its own, or do we need to run svn cleanup?
If so, where is the working copy?

   http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Continuum_Build

--
Wendy

Re: [continuum] BUILD ERROR: Apache Incubator Trinidad Podling

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, the build worked again. I'll add this to the wiki

--
Grant Smith

Re: [continuum] BUILD ERROR: Apache Incubator Trinidad Podling

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.

--