Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jemarie Nas <je...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/25 11:07:18 UTC

double merge

Initailly we have: /branches/NAIP_BREL_20060417_1

  Then I created a tag: /tags/NAIP_REL_20060525_1

  After that I created a branch: branches/NAIP_BREL_20060525_1

  Finally, I tried to merge: branches/NAIP_BREL_20060525_1 and tags/MAY2006_REL_20060505_1

  MERGE:
  From: tags/MAY2006_REL_20060505_1
  To: branches/NAIP_BREL_20060525_1

  The merge process showed good logs: ex. ADDED, UPDATED, etc..

  After merging Im expecting that my working repository should been modified since the logs tells me there are files added and updated. But the overlay icons didn't change. And I also tried to commit the working repository to see if there are change but there was still no file modified or added for me to commit.

  Now as I read SVN merging problem I suspected that it may be that I had merged twice or what is called 'double merged'. Though I am not sure of for my case. Please help me WHAT SHOULD I DO INCASE OF I MERGE TWICE?

  Thanks in advance.