Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Akmal Abbasov <ak...@icloud.com> on 2015/05/04 17:51:14 UTC

Number of vcores for YARN

Hi,
when I execute
cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep ^processor | wc -l
I get 2, do I need to specify this value in yarn.nodemanager.resource.cpu-vcores
or there is some kind of ratio between pcore and vcore?
I found yarn.nodemanager.vcores-pcores-ratio but it seems that is is deprecated, since I cannot find it in hadoop 2.5.1.
Thank you.

Regards,
Akmal Abbasov

Re: Number of vcores for YARN