Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Manuel EVENO <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/24 17:44:09 UTC

SOAP Header access

Hi,

I have some questions about the way ServiceMix handles the SOAP Header
information.
Imagine I have custom information in SOAP header (not standard-based
properties),
How does ServiceMix handles theses ?
 - Are they put in the jbi-wrapper message ?
 - When routing the message through JMS, are they converted into JMS
Properties ?

Thanks,
Manuel

Re: SOAP Header access

Posted by Manuel EVENO <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok thanks !

--
Xebia IT Architects
http://blog.xebia.fr

Re: SOAP Header access

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.

Re: SOAP Header access

Posted by Manuel EVENO <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: SOAP Header access

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Manuel,

Re: SOAP Header access

Posted by Manuel EVENO <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: SOAP Header access

Posted by Manuel EVENO <ma...@gmail.com>.
Same question for JMS Properties on incoming message :