Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Sergio Ramazzina <sr...@4layers.it> on 2004/04/12 11:47:41 UTC

How to be added to Struts Consultants firms on Wiki pages

Hi to everybody,

I would kindly know how my company can be listed between the companies that
has Struts Knowledge,  as a consultancy firm in Italy tah gives consultancy
services and bases its application on this wolderful platform.

Thanks a lot for the information

Sergio
Kind regards/Distinti saluti

Sergio Ramazzina
4Layers S.r.l. - Enterprise software solutions
CTO - Chief Technology Officer

Via Filippino Lippi 16
20131 Milano
Italy

email : sramazzina@4layers.it
mobile: +39 347-2103689
phone : +39 02-30332616
fax   : +39 02-30332617
web   : http://www.4layers.it

Re: How to be added to Struts Consultants firms on Wiki pages

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
Sergio Ramazzina wrote:

>Hi to everybody,
>
>I would kindly know how my company can be listed between the companies that
>has Struts Knowledge,  as a consultancy firm in Italy tah gives consultancy
>services and bases its application on this wolderful platform.
>
>Thanks a lot for the information
>
>Sergio

Like most wiki's, the one for Struts is open for anyone to edit.  Simply
navigate to the page you want to update (probably
<http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsConsultants>), and click the
"EditText of this page" link down at the bottom.  Note that login is not
required, but we do prefer that you log on so we can maintain an audit
trail of individuals that contribute to Struts.

Craig