Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Christoph Bach <ba...@yahoo.de> on 2008/12/30 19:29:30 UTC

DateTimeField Error and Question

Hi,

I am using the org.apache.wicket.extensions.yui.calendar.DateTimeField

1. If I enter a date say 1.1.1955 in the textfield, the textfield strips ist to 01.01.55.
The first time I click on the Calendar icon, the calendar shows the year 1955.
From the second click on, the Calendar shows the wrong year 2055.
a, How can I avoid this Error?
b, How can I tell the textfield of the DateTiemField to show a 4 digit year?

2. The Calendar has two Arrow-Icons to increment and decrement the month.
Is it possible to show a dropdown for the year inside the calendar?

Regards
Christoph

Re: DateTimeField Error and Question

Posted by Adriano dos Santos Fernandes <ad...@uol.com.br>.
As following:
    protected DateTextField newDateTextField(String id, PropertyModel
dateFieldModel)
    {
        return DateTextField.forDateStyle(id, dateFieldModel, "M-");
    }

Adriano

Posted by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by tbt <na...@yahoo.com>.