Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Juleian <ju...@gmx.net> on 2017/10/02 11:47:51 UTC

Re: Defining legit Stress Test for ActiveMQ with JMeter

If I want to post it on the JMeter Forum I always get Failure Messages:

<us...@jmeter.apache.org>:
Must be sent from an @apache.org address or a subscriber address or an
address in LDAP.

Re: Defining legit Stress Test for ActiveMQ with JMeter

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
Based on the message you received my guess is that you need to subscribe to
the list via user-subscribe@jmeter.apache.org before you can send a message
to the user@jmeter.apache.org list.  Have you done that?  In any event this
really isn't an ActiveMQ issue.

Justin