Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Sebastian Lindstaedt <Se...@vaberlin.de> on 2009/04/09 10:04:55 UTC

Using Jackrabbit in main memory, only

Hi,

for a "light-version" of my project, that has absolutely no access to the harddrive (doing everything in main memory), I need to know if it is possible to keep the lucene Searchindex in the main memory.

In my repository.xml I use <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.mem.MemoryFileSystem"> for(<Repository>, <Workspace>, <Versioning>)

What should I use for the SearchIndex?
 <SearchIndex class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.???">

Regards,

Sebastian

Re: Using Jackrabbit in main memory, only

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 10:04, Sebastian Lindstaedt
<Se...@vaberlin.de> wrote:
> What should I use for the SearchIndex?
>  <SearchIndex class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.???">

see: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1747

however this is not yet included in a release, but only available in trunk.

regards
 marcel