Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Baxi, Rinil Rushabh" <ri...@hp.com> on 2013/02/18 09:58:28 UTC

Regarding Xerces-C++ porting

Hi,

I am trying to port Xerces-C++ 3.1 on HP NonStop (nse) machines.
Please let me know if you have any information about it.

Best Regards,
Rinil

Re: Regarding Xerces-C++ porting

Posted by "Steven J. Hathaway" <sh...@e-z.net>.
Rinil,

I just took a look at the NonStop architecture.  It is a message based
operating system, quite unique.  I don't know how well NonStop
implements POSIX functionality.  Do you have a standard C++ compiler?

If the GNU "make" program can be installed on your platform, then the
Xerces-C and Xalan-C libraries should have capability of being compiled.

You may need to do a little configuration of the development toolset,
but I don't know why the undertaking should be impossible.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway

Posted by "Baxi, Rinil Rushabh" <ri...@hp.com>.
Hello Steven,