Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/06/12 16:40:13 UTC

[STATUS] MINA 2.0 (was: Re: DNS Protocol (Was: DHCP Protocol Home))

Ooooh thanks for the heads up T! Ok let's stick to MINA 1.0 for now then.
Any projected
time line for a stable 2.0 release?

Alex

Re: [STATUS] MINA 2.0 (was: Re: DNS Protocol (Was: DHCP Protocol Home))

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 6/12/07, Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> wrote:
> Ooooh thanks for the heads up T! Ok let's stick to MINA 1.0 for now then.
> Any projected
> time line for a stable 2.0 release?

Not yet.  We could probably guess roughly from the JIRA road map, but
I didn't try to estimate. :)

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--