Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/14 16:00:39 UTC

{VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.5.0

Hello

This is a call for a vote on the release of Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ v1.5.0.

New in this release:

* New startupMaxReconnectAttempts option in the failover transport.
* Fixed a memory leak in the Inactivity Monitoring code.
* Fixed a bug that could cause the Failover to not work.
* Fixed a bug that caused SSL Certs to not be loaded in some cases.
* Several other bugfixes for issues found since v1.4.0 was released.
* Added support for participation in .NET Distributed Transactions
  (MSDTC).
* Added .NET 4.0 build.
* Many more fixes and internal improvements.

The binaries and source bundles for the Release Candidate can be found
here:
<http://people.apache.org/~tabish/nms-1.5.0/>

The Wiki Page for this release is here:
<http://activemq.apache.org/nms/apachenmsactivemq-v150.html>

The list of issues resolved is here:
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311201&version=12315640>

Please cast your votes (the vote will be open for 72 hrs):

[ ] +1 Release the source as Apache NMS.ActiveMQ v1.5.0

Here's my +1

Regards

--
Tim Bish
------------

Re: {VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.5.0

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
+1

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com/

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
Sounds good.  The re-write can probably wait for 1.5.1 as long as you feel
that the area of code it is testing is solid.  It fails every time for me.
 I don't have the time right now to really dig into it to figure out the
timings.  Sorry.  Since this is a timeout test, crafting the timings is
important.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1

http://blog.garytully.com
http://fusesource.com

Re: {VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.5.0

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1