Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Goyal, Arpit" <ar...@sap.com> on 2016/12/26 21:36:25 UTC

Disable printing Message History to Logger

Due to audit of our logs, we want to remove printing of Message History on exceptions and control programmatically how and when to print into the Logger?

Any configuration in camel which can prevent this? Or it is a default behavior?

Regards,
Arpit.

Re: Disable printing Message History to Logger

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
See the documentation
http://camel.apache.org/message-history.html

--