Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Sushanth Shetty <bs...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/23 04:39:56 UTC

Regarding zookeeper performance

Pls help regarding below query
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Sushanth Shetty" <bs...@gmail.com>
Date: 23 Jun 2016 09:50
Subject: Regarding zookeeper performance
To: <us...@zookeeper.apache.org>

Hi
I have been analysing on zookeeper performance improvement options
available and I came across options like adding observers since they do not
participate in voting, using dedicated storage for transaction logs,
settings leader not to accept clients and focus on coordination.
Can u people suggest any other options regarding this. Our scenario is more
write operations

Thanks and Regards
Shetty

Re: Regarding zookeeper performance

Posted by Lukas Oliva <lu...@xura.com>.
  What is the reason to look for improvements? Do you experience any problems? If so, how many instances do you have?

Stáhnout Outlook pro Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

Pls help regarding below query
I have been analysing on zookeeper performance improvement options
available and I came across options like adding observers since they do not
participate in voting, using dedicated storage for transaction logs,
settings leader not to accept clients and focus on coordination.
Can u people suggest any other options regarding this. Our scenario is more
write operations

Thanks and Regards
Shetty
This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial or privileged information that constitutes proprietary information of Xura, Inc. or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of this information is absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies and contact us by e-mailing to security@xura.com. Thank You.

Re: Regarding zookeeper performance

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
Hi Shetty,

I'm not sure what kind of information you're after. Could you be more specific, please?

-Flavio