Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au> on 2003/06/17 05:45:27 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-poi/src/documentation/content/xdocs/utils book.xml

At 01:20 PM 17/06/2003, you wrote:
>Refactored All of book.xml to standarize the left-side navi formats

book.xml is actually obsolete in forrest 0.4.  I didn't have time to
convert it over to a sitemap however.  Just FYI.

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-poi/src/documentation/content/xdocs/utils book.xml

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:45:27 +1000
Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> >Refactored All of book.xml to standarize the left-side navi formats
> book.xml is actually obsolete in forrest 0.4.  I didn't have time to
> convert it over to a sitemap however.  Just FYI.

Okay, thank you for the information.

I have been concerned with the left-side navi since
Poi build used "Krysalis Centipede" ;-)

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)