Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Ido Ran <id...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/10 16:59:40 UTC

Security Questions

1. Does couch_httpd_oauth means CouchDB support OAuth authentication as is,
without reverse proxy or anything else?
2. How can I secure the replication between two couches?

Thank you,
Ido

Re: Security Questions

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Ido Ran <id...@gmail.com> wrote:
> About securing replication, SSL only solve confidentiality, not authorization.
> How do I go about making sure only authenticated party can replicate?
>
> Thank you

You may gain auth by client SSL certificate.

--

Re: Security Questions

Posted by Ido Ran <id...@gmail.com>.

Re: Security Questions