Posted to commits@nutch.apache.org by pk...@apache.org on 2005/08/25 18:12:29 UTC

svn commit: r240097 - /lucene/nutch/branches/Release-0.7/

Author: pkosiorowski
Date: Thu Aug 25 09:12:19 2005
New Revision: 240097

Log:
Nutch 0.7 release maintenance branch.

Added:
    lucene/nutch/branches/Release-0.7/
      - copied from r240096, lucene/nutch/tags/Release-0.7/

Re: svn commit: r240097 - /lucene/nutch/branches/Release-0.7/

Posted by Piotr Kosiorowski <pk...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
As only mine and Jérôme changes were added to the trunk after 0.7
release  I already merged them into 0.7 branch. The branch is ready for
commits now.
Regards,
Piotr

Posted by Jérôme Charron <je...@gmail.com>.

--
http://motrech.free.fr/
http://www.frutch.org/

Re: svn commit: r240097 - /lucene/nutch/branches/Release-0.7/

Posted by Piotr Kosiorowski <pk...@gmail.com>.
I have just created the branch but one more question before we start
commiting into it: