Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pritchard <sm...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/16 19:31:44 UTC

minor issues found running distributed JMeter

 I've been working on getting JMeter release 1.6.1 to
 run in a distributed mode and I've found a few minor
 issues.  If any developers are lurking, please
 forward
 these to the appropriate person.

 In RemoteJMeterEngineImpl i found the following
 line:

 System.setErr(new PrintStream(new

FileOutputStream("c:\\development\\remote_jmeter.log")));

 It's easy enought to work around this by creating a
 development directory on my C: drive, but I imagine
 it
 was not intended to make it into production code. It
 is in the binary version also.

 Also in jmeter-server.bat, the command line contains
 some incorrect path settings relaed to a jbuilder4
 directory and a c:\development directory.  Again,
 easy
 to fix, but probably not intended for production.

 Otherwise, kudos on a very cool product.  I've found
 it quite useful.

 Sean

Re: minor issues found running distributed JMeter

Posted by Ken Weiner <kw...@interactivebusiness.com>.
Pritchard,

How do you get JMeter 1.6.1 to run in a distributed mode.  I don't expect
you to give me detailed instructions - just roughly how this is done.  I
apologize if this is documented - I couldn't find it.

-Ken