Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Srinivas Rao Ch <sr...@quark.co.in> on 2004/11/10 13:31:17 UTC

[users@httpd] Disable cache in apache

Hi,

I am running a clustering setup with 2 tomcats and apache WS. My requests
are not going to the proper cluster member( I configured for round robin
behaviour). What's happening is apache is serving me the caching content of
the other Tomcat. This is what I understood from the undesired behaviour.

What all I want to do is I want to disable caching at Apache end. How can I
do it. I don't want any type of caching happening at Apache. I tried using

CacheDisable /

CacheMaxExpire 0

directives in httpd.conf.

Still I am getting the cached content. How can I stop apache caching the
content.

I appreciate any help.

Regards,

Srinivas