Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by deckrider <de...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/05 01:58:13 UTC

Re: ldaps authentication

No one has any thoughts here?

--
ASCII ribbon campaign:
()  against HTML email

Re: ldaps authentication

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
the available configuration options for ldap are at the bottom of:

http://redback.codehaus.org/configuration.html

I can't say if ldaps will work out of the box, I only really worked with
apacheds and then an openldap setup for authn in testing..

eventually I am thinking we will expand on ldap and embed apacheds for all
of the usermanglement operations, but we'll see

jesse

On Feb 4, 2008 6:58 PM, deckrider <de...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No one has any thoughts here?
>
> On Jan 29, 2008 11:19 AM, deckrider <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm also trying to setup continuum and archiva to work with ldaps.  We
> > already do this with apache/subversion as follows in this small
> > example excerpt of our httpd.conf:
> >
> > LDAPTrustedGlobalCert CA_BASE64 /opt/apache2/etc/ldap.pem
> > LDAPVerifyServerCert Off
> >
> > AuthType Basic
> > AuthName "Email Address / Password (https://auth.foo.com/)"
> > AuthBasicProvider ldap
> > AuthLDAPURL
> ldaps://ldapssl.foo.com:2636/o=corp?corpLHS?sub?(objectclass=corpPerson)
> > <LimitExcept GET PROPFIND OPTIONS REPORT>
> >         Require ldap-user jane.doe
> >         Require ldap-user john.smith
> > </LimitExcept>
> >
> > How can I translate this into configuration for archiva and continuum?
> >
> > Thanks in advance!
> >

> --
> ASCII ribbon campaign:
> ()  against HTML email