Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Hilco Wijbenga <hi...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/19 00:39:16 UTC

[1.0-beta-1] Company POM

Hi all,

I've been trying to get Archiva to display my company's logo. I found
out that the magic incantation is

<properties>
<organization.logo>http://www.mycompany.com/mylogo.png</organization.logo>
</properties>

(as the <logo> element seems to have disappeared from the
<organization> element in pom.xml).

After successfully deploying this POM, I tried to convince Archiva to
use this POM to find the company logo. However, Archiva tells me

Company POM 'com.mycompany:pom' doesn't exist.

and the logs tell me

... - artifact com.mycompany:pom: checking for updates from central

(and nothing more).

So it seems to be looking in Central instead of my local repository.
Archiva doesn't use the repositories I've defined? Do I need to set
something in settings.xml then? (That didn't seem to make any
difference.)

(Archiva then allows me to create a company POM which works and sets
the logo. This company POM doesn't end up in the repository though.)

Cheers,
Hilco