Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Rupeekshan Maheswaran <rn...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/05 04:45:27 UTC

SYNAPSE-1124 for GSoc Project

Hi,
I'm Rupeekshan Maheswaran and 2nd year Computer Science student at the
University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka. I'm particularly interested in this issue
to complete as my GSoC 2021 Project. I'm really very happy to join this
community.

Best regards,
Rupeekshan

Re: SYNAPSE-1124 for GSoc Project

Posted by Vanjikumaran Sivajothy <va...@apache.org>.
Hi Rupeekshan,

Welcome to Apache Synapse Developer Community!
Please start to work on your proposal and We are happy to assist you. If
you have any questions or doubts.