Posted to user@poi.apache.org by ej...@comcast.net on 2004/02/20 17:59:23 UTC

About POI's chart support

Hi,

I'm new to this mailing-list, as I checked the website, I know that HSSF team is still working on the chart support. But, it looks like to me that I can change the chart's parameter in the excel through API. So, I'm just curious about the capability, here is the list of questions I want know:

1. Can I change the chart's parameter and metadata?
2. Can I change the data's range so that the chart will change after reopen?
3. Can I copy or generate a chart?
4. Is there any reversed-engineered MSChart format spec available?

Thanks a lot.
EJ