Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by centis <ce...@hotmail.com> on 2009/03/10 10:17:15 UTC

Client side queue...

What happens when asyncSend is enabled and the broker has gone down or is
unreachable.  A collegue said that he read somewhere there is a "client side
queue", some kind of local store that will cause the messages to be resent
later when the broker recovers.

Is there any such facility?

The basic problem is that we can't have send block, but want persistence
too.

Thanks!!
CB

Re: Client side queue...

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
There is no such facility but using a client side embedded broker that is
networked to the server broker will give you what you want.

2009/3/10 centis <ce...@hotmail.com>

> What happens when asyncSend is enabled and the broker has gone down or is
> unreachable.  A collegue said that he read somewhere there is a "client
> side
> queue", some kind of local store that will cause the messages to be resent
> later when the broker recovers.
>
> Is there any such facility?
>
> The basic problem is that we can't have send block, but want persistence
> too.
>
> Thanks!!
> CB

http://blog.garytully.com