Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Derek Brown <ze...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/01 04:48:47 UTC

Best Practices

Hello,

I have methods and listeners that look like this:

    public void resetRows()
    {
    CFactory cf = (CFactory)
getPage().getComponent("cfactory");
	    UserComponentPaged comp = (UserComponentPaged)
cf.getComponent("usercomppaged");
	    UserListPaged list  = (UserListPaged)
comp.getComponent("userlistpaged");
	    TableView tv = (TableView)
list.getComponent("tableview");
	    ITableModel tm = tv.getTableModel();
		setRows(tm.getRows());
    }

Is there anyway to reduce the clutter or use something
like ognl here?

Thanks,
Derek

Re: New Topics on Replies [Was: Re: Best Practices]

Posted by Luca De Petrillo <lu...@websiteitalia.com>.
On 01/03/2005 - 06:49:47, you wrote in gmane.comp.java.tapestry.user:

>Sorry if this is way OT, but have there been a lot of messages recently
>that have essentially been new threads, but reply to previous messages?
>  Mail.app's threading is all off, and I'm wondering is this is what is
>happening.  Just wondering if the issue is on my end or not.

This seem to be an e-mail client problem (I read the mailing-list using
gmane newsletter), that don't place the correct headears (see in-reply-to
etc.).

New Topics on Replies [Was: Re: Best Practices]