Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/21 16:58:21 UTC

New JIRA: Tobago

I also added a new JIRA instance for Tobago.  I moved all of the
Tobago issues over from the original JIRA.  I believe committers can
change the versions and add components so the Tobago team should have
everything they need to manage this.  Let me or Manfred know if you
need JIRA admin help.

Sean

Re: New JIRA: Tobago

Posted by Arvid Hülsebus <ar...@atanion.com>.
Wow, cool! Thank you!

I'm going to update the issue tracker URL in our POM as soon as I am home.

Regards,
Arvid