Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by "Kim, Jinwon" <jk...@atmos.ucla.edu> on 2014/08/28 23:57:23 UTC

OCW1.0

Hi Mike,

Looks like you've made good progress in OCW 0.4. Is this a good time to think about releasing OCW version 1.0 to users and developers? This will also allow us to replace old RCMES versions that have been used by earlier users but are not supported anymore.

Cheers,

Jinwon Kim
Joint Institute for Regional Earth System Science and Engineering and Dept. Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of California, Los Angeles
607 Charles E Young Drive East, Young Hall, Room 4242, Los Angeles, CA 90095-7228, USA
jkim@atmos.ucla.edu; 310-206-2828

Re: OCW1.0

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Great..