Posted to user@any23.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/08 00:12:12 UTC

SINDICE NameSPace simply doesn't exist

Hi,
We currently maintain a vocab for SINDICE [0] with the "
http://vocab.sindice.net/any23" namespace... which is non-existent.

What is going on with this? Is it actually adding anything to the codebase?

Thanks
Lewis

[0]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/any23/trunk/api/src/main/java/org/apache/any23/vocab/SINDICE.java

--
*Lewis*

Re: SINDICE NameSPace simply doesn't exist

Posted by Szymon Danielczyk <da...@gmail.com>.
There is another place where we host the sindice related vocabularies

http://vocab.sindice.net/

This one is the current version of the vocabulary we are using

http://vocab.sindice.net/dataset

This one is the older version we use to use

http://vocab.sindice.net/olddataset

Hope this will clarify a bit

Thanks
Szymon