Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Mirabella, William" <Wi...@ca.com> on 2010/03/25 14:34:39 UTC

Axis2c and IPv6

Hello,

I am new Axis2c user and need to use it in an IPv6 environment.  Can
someone please tell me to what extent, if any, Axis2c will work in an
IPv6 environment?

Thanks so much!

-Billy

Re: Axis2c and IPv6

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
And if you try and run into problems, I am sure we should be able to help.

Samisa...

RE: Axis2c and IPv6

Posted by "Mirabella, William" <Wi...@ca.com>.
Understood, thanks!