Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by John Peters <my...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/04 20:53:41 UTC

configuring VM host profiles

Hello all.

I'm at the point in my vcl install where I need to add vm hosts. In our
vcenter we have three Clusters, I'd like to add this VCL to the "Academic"
Cluster. I'm not 100% sure on what fields I need to fill in under Virtual
Hosts -> VM Host profiles. DO i need to choose Vcenter Profile and if so,
Basically we have a shared iscsi network storage and the three esxi hosts
5.1 are connected to the "Academic" cluster. I'm not to sure on what to put
in Resource path VM working Directory Path. Any help or sample
configurations are appreciated. perhaps some screen shots would help.

Re: configuring VM host profiles

Posted by John Peters <my...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for taking the time out to give such a detailed explanation. I will
digest all the info and see if I can get this going.

Posted by Aaron Coburn <ac...@amherst.edu>.
Hi, John,

Posted by John Peters <my...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Peters <my...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Josh,

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu

Re: configuring VM host profiles

Posted by John Peters <my...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.

John,

First, you need to create a new VM Host Profile or modify an existing one to

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu

Re: configuring VM host profiles

Posted by John Peters <my...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Peters <my...@gmail.com>.