Posted to users@royale.apache.org by "romanisitua@yahoo.com" <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2021/05/21 15:21:30 UTC

support for the "presentation model" in crux

Hi Everyone,
I am new to apache royale. Currently learning it by working on the examples mentioned in the site. (helloWorld, commit log  examples e.t.c). I intend to after completing some of the examples to proceed to port a module of an existing app I have developed in ZK framework using the presentation model. It's a contact management. I intend use the crux framework for this exercise.

is there support for the "presentation model" in crux in this current apache royale version 0.9.7 ?if yes, would appreciate a code example or guidiance how to set it up ?

Regards,

Re: support for the "presentation model" in crux

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hey Roman,

Please try to use Nightly build. There are lot's of improvements. We are in
a process of release so hopefully in couple of weeks that nightly got out.

Thanks,
Piotr

pt., 21 maj 2021 o 17:21 romanisitua@yahoo.com <ro...@yahoo.com>

--