Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Vinayak Bali <vi...@aeratechnology.com> on 2019/06/12 06:30:37 UTC

JanusGraph and Cassandra

Hi,

I am using JanusGraph along with Cassandra as the backend. I have created a
graph using JanusGraphFactory.open() method. I want to create one more
graph and traverse it. Can you please help me.

Regards,
Vinayak

Re: JanusGraph and Cassandra

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

This looks more like a JanusGraph question. Also I would rather try in the
support for that tool instead.
I never saw anyone here or elsewhere using JanusGraph, after searching I
only found 4 threads about it here. Thus I think I think even people
knowing Cassandra monitoring/metrics very well will not be able to help you
here.

If you have questions around the metrics as such, we might be able to help
you though :).

C*heers,
Alain Rodriguez - alain@thelastpickle.com
France / Spain