Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com> on 2011/03/11 18:19:53 UTC

QPID-3137: request for approval for 0.10 (was e: 0.10 release update - beta distribution available)

On 03/10/2011 02:48 PM, Gordon Sim wrote:
> On 03/08/2011 09:22 PM, Justin Ross wrote:
>> Hi. I've updated the release page[1] with a link to our beta
>> distribution, taken at revision 107887 from the 0.10 branch:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~gsim/qpid-0.10-beta/
>>
>> This one also includes the qmf and tools source tarballs, which were
>> missing from the alpha.
>>
>> The current patch for the release script is in
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-3124 .
>
> I've tested qpid-cpp-0.10-beta.tar.gz, qpid-python-0.10-beta.tar.gz,
> qpid-java-0.10-beta.tar.gz, qpid-qmf-0.10-beta.tar.gz and
> qpid-tools-0.10-beta.tar.gz so far...
>
> Everything builds/installs/runs ok, with the minor exception of the c++
> examples. I botched the move for this a little and they still install
> into their original locations. I'll be proposing a patch for review to
> fix this.

I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-3137 for this issue
and have committed a fix to trunk. I'd like to merge that onto the 0-10
branch. It's low risk and fixes a broken installation in the beta.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org