Posted to general@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/24 18:22:48 UTC

Re: website migration

Moving this discussion to the general list, as Craig recommended.

Thanks for doing all of this work, Til. I have checked out and built the
top level db site according to your instructions. I manually followed
all of the links but did not exhaustively try out the mailing list
subscriptions. I only reviewed the site for the internal consistency of
the links. I did not review any of the content for correctness--that
seems to be outside the scope and deadline of this effort. I found only
one issue:

On db-site/target/site/communication.html :

The third paragraph mentions a "[Mailing List](mail.html)" page. That
link needs to be filled in. Perhaps a pointer to
db-site/target/site/mail.html

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: website migration