Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Peter Heintz <Pe...@Knorr-Bremse.com> on 2004/09/09 17:18:34 UTC

Bxe and own doctypes next try+ deleting documents

Hello,
Is there anybody on this earth who could provide me with a running example for
a none xhtml doctype working with bxe?
I get nothing to run. Sometimes I receive the message that I do not have a
bxe_xpath (but I have) sometimes I get only a the root element shown in the bxe
select box.

Might I have a namespace problem also I am not using namespaces at all?

Any help is welcome.

One other thing. Does anyone know whether the problem of Christian Pfaff from
2004-09-01 is somehow treated, because I have the same problem with newer builds

Bye
Peter

Re: Bxe and own doctypes next try+ deleting documents

Posted by Peter Heintz <Pe...@Knorr-Bremse.com>.
To be honest, up to now I am also not understanding where and how the
“External XHTML” document is created.
But the bxe_xpath in the default pub is inserted to a “doctype2xhtml.xsl.
This is done also for the pure xhtml examples, and with what ever magic
function a useable “External XHTML” is created approved by the
xhtml stuff is working.As I mentioned before I have also a example where a
bxe_path is identified by bxe, but only when I insert a “*” or a “.” as
bxe_xpath and not the real complete xpath. In these cases I only can select
either the root or the last child in the top left bxe select box. Maybe I have
a simple problem but I don’t see it. That why I asked for a working none XHTML
example. If there wound not be any how could we say it works?

Posted by Christian Stocker <ch...@bitflux.ch>.

On 10.9.2004 8:45 Uhr, Peter Heintz wrote:

> Gregor J. Rothfuss <gregor <at> apache.org> writes:
>

>>Peter Heintz wrote:
>>

>>>Hello,
>>>Is there anybody on this earth who could provide me with a running example
>
> for
>
>>>a none xhtml doctype working with bxe?
>>>I get nothing to run. Sometimes I receive the message that I do not have a
>>>bxe_xpath (but I have) sometimes I get only a the root element shown in the
>
> bxe
>
>>>select box.
>>
>>did you check http://wiki.bitfluxeditor.org/Main_Page
>>

> Yes, as far as I know I considered all Information from the bitflux as well as
> from the lenya wiki. According my mail from 2004.09.06 Christian Stocker
> suspect it to be a lenya problem but I can not really belief that because with
> xhtml I have no problems at all.

What I wanted to say back then is, that you miss the "bxe_xpath"
attributes in the "External XHTML" document and I have no idea, where
they are inserted in the lenya pipeline, therefore this is a Lenya Issue
in the first place ;)

chregu

christian stocker | Bitflux GmbH | schoeneggstrasse 5 | ch-8004 zurich
phone +41 1 240 56 70 | mobile +41 76 561 88 60  | fax +41 1 240 56 71
http://www.bitflux.ch  |  chregu@bitflux.ch  |  gnupg-keyid 0x5CE1DECB

Re: Bxe and own doctypes next try+ deleting documents

Posted by Peter Heintz <Pe...@Knorr-Bremse.com>.

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss