Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ra...@gmail.com on 2011/12/12 12:31:01 UTC

Re: Re: remote server distributed testing JMETER: Analysis the output which is better to run from wh

Hi deepak,

I did not get your point

 From the data, you are running a test of approx 2500-3000 concurrent
users.???????????????????
>> i am running 1 thread for 5 minutes loop count forever

It means?
Remote server testing running from India to USA ( window to linux) is not
useful.

Should I run from linux machine (USA) only??

Posted by Rajiv Nanduani <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi felix

I tried with statistical result send mode but it did not work.

But here i running the script in USA machine by using remote server
distributed environment then why it is not generating the same output as
direct run from USA machine.
The only difference is that  I am sending the request(from INDIA) to start
the test in USA machine instead of direct run on USA machine

>From Linux machine (USA machine)

Scenarios

# of Transactions

Avg Time (Milli Sec)

Min Time (Milli Sec)

Max Time (Milli Sec)

Std Dev (Milli Sec)

Error %

Throughput/Sec

KB/Sec

             Avg Bytes

MobileFAQ

10085

17

12

826

19.43

0.00

56.03

6163.14

112641

Remote Server from Windows (india)  to Linux machine (USA)

Scenarios

# of Transactions

Avg Time (Milli Sec)

Min Time (Milli Sec)

Max Time (Milli Sec)

Std Dev (Milli Sec)

Error %

Throughput/Sec

KB/Sec

             Avg Bytes

MobileFAQ

89

22

15

221

24.32

0.00

0.50

55.00

112641

Posted by Felix Frank <ff...@mpexnet.de>.
Hi,

Posted by rajivkumarnandvani <ra...@gmail.com>.
http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/file/n5071290/master_Slave.png  this is
the structure

-----

rajivkumarnandvani

Re: Re: remote server distributed testing JMETER: Analysis the output which is better to run from wh

Posted by Rajiv Nanduani <ra...@gmail.com>.
Here i am running the script in USA machine by using remote server
distributed environment then why it is not generating the same output as
direct run from USA machine.
The only difference is that  I am sending the request(from INDIA) to start
the test in USA machine instead of direct run on USA machine

>From Linux machine (USA machine)

Scenarios

# of Transactions

Avg Time (Milli Sec)

Min Time (Milli Sec)

Max Time (Milli Sec)

Std Dev (Milli Sec)

Error %

Throughput/Sec

KB/Sec

             Avg Bytes

MobileFAQ

10085

17

12

826

19.43

0.00

56.03

6163.14

112641

Remote Server from Windows (india)  to Linux machine (USA)

Scenarios

# of Transactions

Avg Time (Milli Sec)

Min Time (Milli Sec)

Max Time (Milli Sec)

Std Dev (Milli Sec)

Error %

Throughput/Sec

KB/Sec

             Avg Bytes

MobileFAQ

89

22

15

221

24.32

0.00

0.50

55.00

112641

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Rajiv Nanduani <

Authentication Error

Posted by "Dcunha, Stephanie" <st...@igatepatni.com>.
Hi,
        I am testing a website in which the authentication is getting done by a server which is different from the application server.
While running my script in JMeter 2.4 , I am getting a 200 (OK) response code at the authentication page however the response recorded gives me a ref no with the following error:

Error
There was a problem accessing the site. Try to browse to the site again.
If the problem persists, contact the administrator of this site and provide the reference number to identify the problem.

When the site is accessed manually the authentication is successful.
I have done the necessary correlation.

Your guidance will be appreciated.

Regards,
Stephanie

Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential and proprietary to iGATE Patni and its affiliates and is intended for use only by the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are requested to delete this e-mail immediately and notify the originator or mailadmin@igatepatni.com. iGATE Patni does not enter into any agreement with any party by e-mail. Any views expressed by an individual do not necessarily reflect the view of iGATE Patni. iGATE Patni is not responsible for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of information provided, through this email. The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer system. While iGATE Patni has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening an attachment. To know more about iGATE Patni please visit www.igatepatni.com.

Re: Re: remote server distributed testing JMETER: Analysis the output which is better to run from wh

Posted by Rajiv Nanduani <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Thanks a lot for the guidance

after updating jmeter properties in master machine

mode=Statistical
num_sample_threshold=100
time_threshold=60000

I am getting some good results

>From Linux machine

Scenarios

# of Transactions

Avg Time (Milli Sec)

Min Time (Milli Sec)

Max Time (Milli Sec)

Std Dev (Milli Sec)

Error %

Throughput/Sec

KB/Sec

             Avg Bytes

MobileFAQ

7417

23

12

635

25.36

0.00

41.20

4560.55

113338

Remote Server from Windows to Linux machine

Scenarios

# of Transactions

Avg Time (Milli Sec)

Min Time (Milli Sec)

Max Time (Milli Sec)

Std Dev (Milli Sec)

Error %

Throughput/Sec

KB/Sec

             Avg Bytes

MobileFAQ

4989

24

19

37

4.65

0.00

27.71

3066.82

113338

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 6:23 PM, Rajiv Nanduani <

Posted by Rajiv Nanduani <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rajiv Nanduani <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.