Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mu Mike <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2004/03/12 03:59:06 UTC

(again)help me about indexed properties

well,sorry again, my qeustion is the below

I have the below jsp file needs help

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic" %>
   <logic:iterate name="stringbean" property="stringArray" id="foo"
                  indexId="ctr">
   (QUESTION: what do name property ,id ,indexID mean here? what value can
I set to them?)
     I searched online only fail to find any doc that give detailed
explaination about  these proeprties>
               property='<%= "labelValue[" + ctr + "].label" %>' />
    (QUESTION:what do name and propetry mean here? what value can I set
to them?)

   </logic:iterate>

and I dont have the related bean files ,can anyone give me example
bean files that can be used for this jsp file?

Thanks&Regards

Re: (again)help me about indexed properties

Posted by Hubert Rabago <ja...@yahoo.com>.
--- Mu Mike <mi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>    (QUESTION: what do name property ,id ,indexID mean here? what value can
> I set to them?)
>      I searched online only fail to find any doc that give detailed
> explaination about  these proeprties>
>                property='<%= "labelValue[" + ctr + "].label" %>' />
>     (QUESTION:what do name and propetry mean here? what value can I set
> to them?)

You can always consult the Struts home page for info on tags and attributes.
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/index.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/struts-logic.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/struts-html.html

Hubert