Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Kate Gordon <Ka...@alz.org> on 2007/11/29 21:00:11 UTC

spamcheck question

I am unclear as to which link in my email is referred to in the
SpamScore below.

Something you can help?

- Kate

Kate Gordon
Associate Director, Campaigns and Grassroots Advocacy
Alzheimer's Association
Advocacy and Public Policy Division

Kate.Gordon@alz.org

(202) 638-8669

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
Kate Gordon wrote:

> I am unclear as to which link in my email is referred to in the
> SpamScore below.
>
> Something you can help?

As far as I can see it doesn't hit in the last versions to have the rule
(3.1 series) and never did in any other version going back to the rule's
introduction in 2.50.

The rule is not distributed with the now 7 month old 3.2 series.

Daryl