Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org> on 2017/02/22 11:49:20 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Apache jclouds 2.0.1 RC2

This thread is for discussion of the second release candidate for
Apache jclouds 2.0.1.
Please use this thread for discussion of issues uncovered in the RC,
questions you may have about the RC, etc.

If you want to help validating the release, you can follow these instructions:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JCLOUDS/Validate+a+Release

Thank you!

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache jclouds 2.0.1 RC2

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
I've run the live tests for Packet, Azure ARM and Vagrant with the
following results:

Packet:
  * Tests run: 53, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
Azure ARM:
  * Tests run: 133, Failures: 12, Errors: 0, Skipped: 21
  * https://paste.apache.org/Bcxq (Most failures are due to tests
trying to use a resource group that was being deleted and should be
transient.)
Vagrant:
  * Tests run: 45, Failures: 4, Errors: 0, Skipped: 3
  * https://paste.apache.org/yNVG