Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Bogdan Ouatu <ou...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/26 23:51:12 UTC

Problems with Savings Account Transfers

Hi,

I try to transfer funds from one person's savings account to another
through both Mifos Community and Web App, but I encounter an internal
server error.

The error is
*java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke
"org.apache.fineract.portfolio.paymentdetail.domain.PaymentDetail.getPaymentType()"
because "paymentDetail" is null*

I put the entire stacktrace here <https://pastebin.com/SWpmRQLs>.

I traced it back to *AccountTransfersWritePlatformServiceImpl.java:144. *I'm
not a Java expert, but on line 127, paymentDetail is set to final and null,
maybe here's where the problem comes from?

Best regards,
Bogdan

Re: Problems with Savings Account Transfers

Posted by Bogdan Ouatu <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
It doesn't work when Enable Payment Type is active, it works when it's not
selected. I see the demo.mifos.io backend doesn't even accept the request
with Enable Payment Type selected.

Posted by Bogdan Ouatu <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Gathogo <jo...@fiter.io>.
Hello Bogdan,