Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Debraj Manna <su...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/10 13:17:31 UTC

Getting a bundle state via script from Karaf 3.0.5

I can check a bundle state from Karaf Console by doing:-

karaf@root>bundle:list | grep camel-test
246 | Active |  50 | 2.16.1                             | camel-test

Is there a way I can do this programatically via some script running on the
same machine as Karaf or via some REST End Point that Karaf exposes?

I am using Karaf 3.0.5 running under ServiceMix 6.0.1.

Re: Getting a bundle state via script from Karaf 3.0.5

Posted by Debraj Manna <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Vincent. It worked.

jabong@jabong1143:~/Downloads/apache-servicemix-6.1.0/bin$ ./client -l 0 -u
karaf "bundle:list" | grep camel-test
246 | Active |  50 | 2.16.1                             | camel-test

Posted by Vincent Zurczak <vi...@linagora.com>.
Hi,

Linagora: www.linagora.com <http://www.linagora.com/>

Twitter <https://twitter.com/VincentZurczak> Vincent Zurczak @ LinkedIn