Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Laurent Goujon <la...@dremio.com> on 2021/05/24 22:23:47 UTC

Release and GPG key

Hi,

I opened a pull request to add my public GPG keys to the KEYS file at the
root of the project:
https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/2234

Sadly this key is not part of the Web Of Trust, and I would need someone
part of it to validate my key. And also a PMC member to add it to the Drill
release SVN repository.

Anybody interested?

Laurent

Re: Release and GPG key

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Hi guys,
  Please let me know if you need assistance.

Re: Release and GPG key

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Re: Release and GPG key

Posted by Laurent Goujon <la...@dremio.com>.