Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Sathwik <ba...@intalio.com> on 2012/02/06 13:54:20 UTC

Re: Having a BPEL process consuming JMS messages

Hi Alain,

I suppose by specifying the endpoint in the process wsdl should do the trick.

jms:/<destination-name>?transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=TopicConnectionFactory&java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory&java.naming.provider.url=tcp://localhost:61616&java.naming.security.principal=system&java.naming.security.credentials=manager

regards,
sathwik

Posted by Alain Gilbert <ag...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sathwik,

I have setup both endpoints (producer & consumer) with this url:

Excerpt from the wsdl:
   <binding name="EventSubscriberJMSBinding"
            type="tns:EventSubscriberPortType">
<soap:binding style="document" transport="http://www.w3.org/2010/soapjms/"
/>
      <operation name="consume">
  <soap:operation soapAction="EventSubscriber" style="document" />
         <input>
    <soap:body use="literal" />
         </input>
      </operation>
   </binding>

   <service name="EventSubscriber">
      <port name="EventSubscriberPort"
         binding="tns:EventSubscriberJMSBinding">
         <soap:address
location="jms:/dynamicTopics/Events.Published.Topic?transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=TopicConnectionFactory&amp;java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory&amp;java.naming.provider.url=tcp://localhost:61616&amp;java.naming.security.principal=system&amp;java.naming.security.credentials=manager"
/>
      </port>
   </service>

I have the same url in the endpoint files.

I have verified that the message is produced (added to the specified
topic). But the consuming process, shown above, does not start and the
message stays on the topic.

Anything else to look at?

Thanks for your help,
Alain