Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Fernando Bernardino <fg...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/26 15:01:21 UTC

Using OJB with Oracle Packages and Procedures - simple Question

Hello people!

I'm creating a app for a mobile phone/PDA's/Palms. This app connect to
a servlet server and uses request/response to send/get the
information. The client is an AWT frame.

In the server, I'm using Struts to control my servlets and I'm
thinking about to use OJB to control my DAO's.

But I have to work with PKG's/PRC's from Oracle. Can I do that with
OJB? Is that recomended from you guys?

Thanks for your's attention. (Sorry my english..)

--
Fernando Bernardino

Re: Using OJB with Oracle Packages and Procedures - simple Question

Posted by Fernando Bernardino <fg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ron, thanks for that! I will checkout my needs against this howto.
Thanks for your time,

--
Fernando Bernardino