Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2002/03/12 16:48:34 UTC

duplicate element name in different complexType elements.

This WSDL:
  http://services.xmltoday.com/vx_engine/wsdl.vep?flight.wsdl

Gives this error:
	java.io.IOException: urn:vgx-flight:return already exists

The error is correct, there are two instances of "return" in the same namespace, but they are in different complexType declarations.

I am afraid this might be hard to address given the way we put entries in the Symbol Table.

Rich, could you take a look at this?   Can we process this WSDL correctly?

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development