Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Irfandhy Franciscus <en...@yahoo.com.sg> on 2004/04/18 19:26:43 UTC

Re: ActionMessages won't display

Hi,

mmm usually for errors I will use ActionErrors. But from what I
understand about ActionMessages if you do:

Struts will get all the mesages from request that are tied to
ActionMessages.GLOBAL_MESSAGE.

So perhaps we can try to remove the logic tag
<logic:present name="<%=Action.MESSAGE_KEY%>"> ......

I feel there is no need for a logic tag over there, So Matt is there any
specific reason for the logic tag to be there ?

I can be wrong in this but  hope this can help.

Cheers,
Irfandhy